Secure the sustainability and effectiveness of your project with real data
In addition to the use of high-quality materials and the professional implementation and maintenance by trained staff, the use of a monitoring and maintenance system assures the sustainability and effectiveness of your development project. Receive real-time error messages, optimize the use of your technical equipment based on real data, and send your technicians to the field prepared as needed to save time and costs in the maintenance of your projects. Monitoring involves a continuous process of data collection using sensors. In this way, you can retrieve a wide variety of data and inform other project partners about progress or problems - and solve them professionally.
Sensor technology and data transmission
In a first step, sensors are installed on the relevant technical components of your system to collect all required data. These sensors send the respective information to a local data logger on site. The files are then forwarded via the mobile phone network (GSM) at a freely selectable interval (between 1 second and 24 hours) to secure FTP servers in Europe, on which they are then permanently stored and can be retrieved by the user. In order to do so, a local mobile SIM card with mobile data or a satellite connection is necessary. Data is then stored, processed and evaluated on local computers in Europe. Using statistical methods, the data is analysed and visualised by our engineers and made accessible to the user through an intelligent dashboard solution.
Advantages of remote Monitoring
· Avoidance of technical system shutdowns
· Avoidance of trips to remote areas thanks to alarm function
· Savings in maintenance and repair costs
· Analysis of user behaviour and early detection of operating errors
· Optimization and adaptation of technical systems on the basis of real local data
· Targeted maintenance and repair
· Learning effects for future projects or real data basis for pilot projects
· Provision of information for project sponsors, promoters or investors
· Own external presentation through CO2 counter, online project overview etc.
Together with each customer, Sahay Solar Engineering compiles an individually customized monitoring system that provides all the required data. This includes, among other things, information on the performance of solar systems, the status of batteries or individual cells, water consumption and water levels as well as environmental data. Our robust sensors are compatible with all manufacturers and can therefore be installed in any system. Sahay Solar Engineering offers every customer an all-round carefree package. If desired, the selected monitoring hardware can be completely installed and commissioned on site by Sahay Solar. The collected data is then sent to a secure server provided by us and stored there. Depending on your requirements, we can offer two different packages for the continuous use of your monitoring system.
Package offers for your monitoring system
- Online login for 24/7 data access
- Personalised dashboard for data analysis
- Data storage on European servers
- real-time data
- SIM card not included
- Data package including login and dashboard
- Provision of a functioning SIM card (incl. credit balance)
- 24/7 real-time alarm function in case of malfunctions
- Quarterly evaluation of system performance
- Annual optimisation proposals by our engineers
- Access to Sahay Solar service technicians on site